Re: [NTLK] Emate specific apps: what are they good for?

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 19:26:57 PDT

I have not found an application that would run on the eMate but not on
the 2100, but some don't look as good. Authors Toolkit, a guided
writing application, uses all the space available on the eMate display
so the button bar on the 2x00 gets in the way (there are utilities to
reduce or remove the button bar). The Works graphing calculator works
much better with a keyboard. I am sure that there are others that
don't work as well on the 2100 as the eMate, but few.

When I travel I find the eMate to be a better writing tool than the
2100 with or without the keyboard, and the eMate pixel size is larger
and easier to read.

Woody