[NTLK] Reminder: Michigan Newton Gathering - Sunday, April 17th, 1:00 pm

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 04:35:59 PDT

Event: Michigan Newton Gathering

When: Sunday, April 17th, 1:00 pm - ?

Who: You, if you live in southern to mid Michigan, northern Ohio, or southern Ontario

Where:

Macomb County Library
16480 Hall Road (M-59)
Clinton Township, Michigan
48038-1132

Directions: From I-75, take M-59 East Exit. Follow M-59 east for approximately ten miles (rough guess on distance). The Library is on the right-hand side (south side of the road), between Schoenher Road and Garfield Road (just before you get to Garfield).

From the west, follow I-94 east into Detroit. Look for I-75 North Exit. Take I-75 north to M-59 East Exit. If you're coming from Canada, e-mail me directly for excellent directions.

This event is being held adjacent to a large commuter college campus. It is NOT in Detroit! Don't be a qn$$y and stay away because you're afraid of Detroit. This event is being held in a safe, clean, suburban environment with safe parking, security, etc. Lots of restaurants and accomodations nearby. If you live within driving distance of the Metro Detroit Area you have no excuse to miss this event!

Apple freaks! Make a day of it and stop by either of the local Apple Store locations (one in Troy and one at Somerset Mall).

Send e-mail directly to me for additional information and rantings...