[NTLK] BTI leather case

From: Richard Plume (rplume_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 05:49:22 PDT

    Is anyone interested in a BTI leather case?

    It holds a 110, 120 or 130 on the right interior in a cradle-like
leather pouch. Across the spine is a leather loop, originally to hold a
recharagable battery, which I no longer have. There is a centre flap that
holds three PCMCIA cards on the right and a pouch for papers on the other
side. On the left side of the case is a plastic see-thru area for a
business card and six other credit card holders and behind that is another
area for small papers. The back of the case is zipped and can hold papers.
The front has flap-cover pouch for a cell phone or small accessories.

    It's free if you pick it up in Toronto or I'll ship if you pay for the
padded ennvelope and postage.