[NTLK] Michigan Newton Gathering - Tons More Hardware and Software!

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 09:32:32 PDT

I'm sorry to keep monopolizing the list with these announcements, but this is
pretty big news in our neck of the woods.
I am happy to announce that Mr. Paul Curtiss will be bringing his extensive
collection of Newton goodies to the event this Sunday! Paul is also going to
help out folks with his stellar technical know-how on communications set-up for
internet and data exchange. Thank you, Paul, for your efforts.

From Paul's recent e-mail note:

* Siemens NotePhone, English ROM courtesy of Frank G!
* 4 sets of Loaner Cards jam packed with goodies
* 110, 120, 130 & 2 x 2100's
* WiFi Card that works in my 2100's
* Cigarette Modem
* Assorted Cases
* Assorted Trinkets

* I can demonstrate installation of the WiFi drivers and card

* Demonstrate the installation of Eckhart's iR drivers to communicate with
modern iR protocols, eliminating the need for serial if an iR port is available
to the Newton owner.

Matt the K.

Cost to attend? Free!

Benefit of accumulated Newton knowledge? Priceless!