Re: [NTLK] Calling Mark at macsrus...email order

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 10:56:19 PDT

Hey Mark,

I haven't received the package yet.

Can you resend the tracking number please?

It should take usually 3-5 days for UPS to ground ship an order.
Sounds like the package was lost, but I don't have a tracking number to see where it is. Have you been tracking the package? UPS has an automatic email tracking service that will send you an email when the package is delivered or has an exception that says a problem with delivery. I send out at least ten orders a month thru UPS and the email tracking service keeps me up to date on where the orders are.

If you haven't sent it yet, then cancel the entire order and send me the refund. It's going to be too late to fulfill the orders overhere, they rather find it elsewhere since it's taking so long.

Let me know.
Thanks,
Woo.