Re: [NTLK] Calling Mark at macsrus...email order

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 11:26:43 PDT

Subject: Re: [NTLK] Calling Mark at macsrus...email order
From: W L <vitcitylb () earthlink ! net>
Date: 2005-04-14 17:56:19

>Hey Mark,
>
>I haven't received the package yet.
>
>Can you resend the tracking number please?
>
>It should take usually 3-5 days for UPS to ground ship an order.
>Sounds like the package was lost, but I don't have a tracking number
to see where it \
>is. Have you been tracking the package? UPS has an automatic email
tracking service \

Keedz, you know I love you as much as can be, but will you all keep the
racket down? Or maybe do this kinda game bc (or off-list)?

Nothing against Newtonians posting [WTB] notes, and nothing against bc
offers, but we don't need to run the whole transaction of every deal
across the board. Too much white noise, see...

Much love,

'Kasko