Re: [NTLK] Splendid changes

From: E. Smith (eirens_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 14:26:25 PDT

Sonny,

This has been a nice (long) thread. It actually started by me saying
that I only have a problem writing 'M' characters in the little
char-by-char slip. Recognition of my M's in normal context (in words,
etc.) is probably just fine. I haven't looked to closely at that. I'm
just talking about how my M's are so often mistaken for scrubs in the
char-by-char slip.

-e.