[NTLK] Newton Users Groups/Meeting Questions...

From: James Elliott (jie_at_ou.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 12:34:29 PDT

I figured I would keep this on-list so that those who were curious
about existing NUGs could get the information before Mark gets his site
done.
The NUG List (http://www.newted.org/~jelliott) is fairly current.
There are two or three entries that I know I need to update, but other
than that, it should be in good shape.

-James

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:46:06, Macs R Us Computers
<sales_at_macsruscomputers.com> wrote:

> Hello All!
> I am working on a site that will compile all of the
> known Newton Users groups, and make for easy
> navigation, and will allow the Host (for the
> meeting/nug) to be able to post when one is about to
> be held, I am also working on a Forum section for the
> site, but I my self do not have the CGI/PHP/ETC Skills
> to do so. I am hoping to get the site done soon.

<snip>