[NTLK] Flickr.com (NEW Lake Tahoe Hiking Newton Photos)

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 13:34:46 PDT

As a reminder to everyone, Grant opened a Newton flickr.com group last
month. I've posted a some (updated) photos of my Lake Tahoe Hiking
Newton (version 2.oh!). A neat feature of flickr.com is the ability to
add mouse activated notes...check it out, come join the fun and add
some action shots of your own Newton.

   http://www.flickr.com/groups/newtons/

Ron

P.S.
   Grant: Please add my "Hiking Newton Dreams" photo to the Newton's
Around The World Gallery. I've added you as a friend (hope you don't
mind ;-) and gave you the ability to download the full size
photos...thanks!

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET
--
 From the "Who says, 'Size Doesn't Matter'" file:
   Ever notice, when someone comments on your Newton PDA,