Re: [NTLK] advice please

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 11:42:34 PDT

On Apr 17, 2005, at 11:17 AM, zahirah shakir wrote:

> <snip> So this is the question. What is there in the market today that
> most resembles a Newton? I use mine with a keyboard, so it needs to
> have that feature also. I am sure there is nothing as good as the
> Newton, but since it will be free I might as well take up the offer.
>
> Any advice?

I have never used this personally, but I like the look of it, and you
can hide the keyboard for PDA use which I think is a key feature...

Also, I am hoping the fact that it's ARM based and has a Linux pre
installed, might help Paul to eventually see it as a great target for
Einstien?

http://www.arm.com/markets/armpp/8302.html

Marty