[NTLK] LPR Thing Solved Perhaps??

From: Zoont Foomby (zoontf_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 20:13:44 PDT

I had sort of given up on my problem for the time being, but had
encountered some other wierdness to which I attributed the fact that
my ATA card demo was set as my default store for new package installs.
Well, in the process of fixing that, I moved what little I had
installed on the newton over to the internal store, but forgot my
internet setup. I removed the ATA card, and went to print, but there
was no internet connection. So I recreated it quickly rather than
re-mount the ATA card. After moving everything to the internal store
and recreating the internet connection, I was able to successfully
print a note. Hurray.

I wonder which of the two actions solved it - moving to internal store
(probably) or recreating the network connection.

Oh well. Let's see if it keeps working...

---
The more succinct your sig,
the more you grok the net.