Re: [NTLK] MP130 vs. MP2100

From: tom.wilkinson_at_weeklyzone.com
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 09:02:47 PDT

The 2X00 is much nicer to use and much speedier. Here are the advantages
of the 130 (IMHO).

130 will fit in my front pocket of business wear pants, whereas the 2X00
will not. You definitely don't want to sit down with it in your pocket,
but I am at plenty of standing events where I can stow it away there
easily until needed.
130 and 120 have more legible screens without using backlight, which is my
preferred mode.
IMHO, the 130 feels like it will take more wear and tear than the 2X00.
Totally subjective, as are my other comments.

But even given the supposed advantages, I wouldn't trade away the speed of
the 2X00 and go back.

Tom