[NTLK] [FS] eMate parts, Powerbooks, Beige G3s, NeXTstation

From: Matthew Hudson (hexsane_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 08:20:33 PDT

More spring cleaning.

If interested make an offer to me off-list.

Misc. eMate 300 case parts.

Apple Powerbook 1400c 133 Mhz
Includes: Power Supply, 750MB HD, 48MB RAM, 1.44 Floppy Module
(If the buyer of the above wants it I will include a 6x CDROM drive
module that is missing the face plate. It is completely functional
without it). Battery keeps a charge but I don't guarantee it for any
length of time. Included for those who would be interested in
recelling it.

1400 Power Supply (Also works with several other Apple Powerbooks).

(2) 1400 Floppy drive modules

(3) 3400, G3 or Kanga G3 1.44 floppy drive modules

(3) Powerbook 180c (sold as one lot)
Should be enough here to make 1 good machine.

(2) Powerbook 540c (sold as one lot)
One doesn't completely boot the other boots up but has a broken hinge.

Beige G3 Desktop - 300Mhz, 128MB RAM, 24x CD-ROM drive, Zip 100 Drive,
Video Capture Card, Keyboard and Mouse.

Beige G3 Tower - 266Mhz, 128MB RAM, 24x CD-ROM drive, Zip 100 Drive,
Video Capture Card, Keyboard and Mouse.

Options for the above:
6GB HD
4GB HD
4MB Video RAM Module.
PCI 2 Port FireWire Card.
Apple Video to VGA adapter.

Apple Adjustable Keyboard Like New in box with original documentation.

512MB RAM for 7300, 8500 and others. (8 64MB Apple DIMMS)
4 1MB Video RAM modules for 7300, 8500, etc.
(Other parts for the above if you are looking for something)

NeXTstation Turbo Color Slab Complete with MegaPixel 21" Color Display.
(33Mhz, 128MB RAM, 1GB HD)
I don't have Nextstep but was booting via network using either NetBSD
or OpenBSD (can't recall which at the moment).

If interested make an offer to me off-list.

-Matt