Re: [NTLK] Speeding up a 130

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 08:46:31 PDT

Hi Thomas,

There was one previously offered by Pixsolution. http://www.pixsolution.com
I don't believe they offer it any longer - and it was a bit on the pricey s=
ide.

There was at least one website I say that had documentation on the low
tech hack to speed up a MP120 which should apply to your MP130. I will
have to check my home computer for that bookmark.

IIRC the MP130 runs at 20mHz* (* approximately)
If you upgrade with the low tech hack it should run at 27mHz* just
like my eMate 300.
This still pales to a MP2x00 which runs stock at 162mHz* and 220mHz*
when upgraded.

If any of these procedures are not done carefully it may render your
main board useless.

If you need someone to do this check on list - If no one answers
contact me off-list...
--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

On 4/20/05, Thoma Mattox <twmattox_at_lycos.com> wrote:
> I thought I would ask if there is any way to speed up my 130?
> I remember something about the Implant, but don't know if it is still
> around? Anyone able to do something similar for me? How much would it ru=
n???