Re: [NTLK] Newton size - the Windows answer

From: irfon_at_ambienautica.com
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 05:49:07 PDT

"Clare Shepherd" <clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> What puzzles me is that it is not touch sensitive.
> I thought all tablets were., but don't have any
> experience of them. Am I mistaken?

I was confused by that as well, but I think that the reviewer must have
been mistaken. The device is shown with a stylus. If the screen is
not touch sensitive, what would the stylus be *for*?

Perhaps the stylus is special, and it's not finger-touch sensitive?
That would be an odd approach, though. I can't imagine people going
for that, considering how often people lose the stylus and have to make
do with something else in a pinch or buy third-party styli.