[NTLK] [FS] MP2100 (upgraded)

From: Steve Payonzeck (stevepayo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 21:08:29 PDT

Hi guys -

I've been lurking off-list for a while, but I wanted
to let you know I have a Newton bundle up on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5770307142&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Apple Newton MP2100 with display lid
Titanium Apple stylus
Rechargeable battery pack (does not want to hold a
charge)
Battery tray (including 4 AA batteries)
Newton power supply
SER-001 serial port expansion installed
Serial to Mac serial cable
Keyspan Dual Serial to USB port adapter
24MB Pretec flash memory card with clear protective
case
33.6 Optima modem card
2 blank Newton PCMCIA protector cards (not pictured)
Apple Newton MessagePad manuals
Apple Newton MessagePad 2100 software CD
Newton compilation software CD (3rd party, Apple,
etc.)
Apple Newton MessagePad 2100 box
PLUS
An Apple Newton carrying case, with all kinds of
slots, storage etc. to carry this fine device.

Sorry for this commercial interruption.

(I'm selling this as a bundle, so please don't ask me
to sell you individual parts.)