Re: [NTLK] NYC Meeting

From: Zoont Foomby (zoontf_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 20:29:43 PDT

What backlights are you talking about?

I saw you can buy replacements on eBay occasionallly, as well as from
the place in Germany. Do you also have a source for replacement
backlights? I read somewhere a while ago that backlights in different
colors had been hacked together, but I couldn't find any place selling
them.

Anyway, my MP21k needs a new backlight, and I ordered one, but given
the half-life I might like to get another one or two while they are
still available.

-nick

On 4/26/05, Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Eric,
>=20
> Wish there was an Apple store here in Queens/Flushing...
>=20
> The NE US backlights arrived and I'm starting on the Backlights
> already and won't have enough time to get into the city on Friday..
>=20
> Got the first one prepared for the owner already and it looks NICE
> :-), sent him a few photos already as it's waiting for his Newton to
> decide to arrive for the install.
>=20
> --=3D20
> God bless,
>=20
> Sonny Hung
> the Hung Family
>=20
> On 4/26/05, Eric Schneck <eschneck_at_mindspring.com> wrote:
> > Anybody want to get together Friday at the Apple Store for the Tiger
> > events?
> >=3D20
> > Eric
> >=3D20