[NTLK] Looking for various TeleType GPS and GPS Map packages...

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 15:29:23 PDT

Dear All,

after Teletype released their GPS software last year, I think it will be
also okay to post the maps somewhere. I'd love to compile all the GPS
stuff
at http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_Software/_GPS%20Software , so if
you
have any TeleType GPS maps, please mail them to me and I'll put them up.

Also I'm looking for the last commercially sold version for NOS 1.x.
Gerd
Staudenmaier released GPS Map to freeware status last year, too, but I
can't
find the full version for non-2.x Newtons anywhere (only the GPS Map
Lite
version with limited functionality). If you have this, please send it
over
and I'll put it up, too.

I'm also looking for any maps that used to be available for GPS Map. If
the
whole distro is freeware now, I reckon the maps that came with it are
now
free, too.

For all GPS Map-users on NOS 1.x, I have something nice here
http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_Software/_GPS%20Software/GPS%20Map/
GPS%20M
ap%20Tools%201.0%20(NOS%201.x%20only) - GPS Map Tools has been released
as
freeware last week by Gerd Staudenmaier. With this, you can
mail-fax-beam-print your GPS data off 1.x-Newts. Now ain't that neat or
what!

Cheers,

DJV.