Re: [NTLK] TCP/IP problem

From: andrewfox_at_mac.com
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 00:22:38 PDT

Tim,
You say there is an Airport (take it you mean Base Station) between
your Newton and the router?

How is TCP/IP configured on that?

If you have another machine (Mac?) that also connects wirelessly or
wired to the same router have you tried pinging the manual IP
assigned to the Linksys on your Newton? That will establish whether a
connection exists or NOT:)

The DNS nameserver address you supplied is obviously external. I'd
suggest substitutinjg the IP address of your router instead as most
will do DNS forwarding by default.

regards
Andrew