Re: [NTLK] loaner flash card?

From: Nicholas Burlett (nickburlett_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 15:24:43 PDT

> How about using the internet sharing preference pane? (System
> preferences/sharing/internet). This should allow your OSX box itself
> to become a base station?

This works, but only if I specify the IP by hand. The server shows up
in zero conf, but won't let me connect to it. Very strange.

Also, I need to restart my newton every time I install a package!
(The dock stops working) It also seems that Escale won't start the
ethernet connection back up, so I have to log out and log back in.
Curious.

Thanks for your help!