Re: [NTLK] Implant 2000 Accelerator

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 15:45:38 PDT

Sonny Hung wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> I'm not aware of who else on list who has looked into this or have had
> this installed but I believe if you do a search there was at least one
> person recently who mentioned they had this installed.

I have one in my 2000 (2100? I forget which one it's in but it's the one
I carry all of the time. funny but I'd actually have to look at it to
determine which it was), which I had them do for me a number of years
ago while on a trip to Germany. Worked really nice and I thought it was
worth it; but then I also thought the 2000 and the 2100 that I owened at
the time were worth full price too.

Can't comment on any hacks to get this similar functionality. Come to
think of it I must have done this to a 2000 as I got a memory 'fix' at
the same time. seems to me that it was noticabily faster.

If need be I can hunt for further info?

bill