Re: [NTLK] New York City Digital Assistant Users' Group

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 03:33:27 PDT

On Aug 17, 2005, at 12:13 AM, Daniel Jagendorf wrote:
> We had a run-in with somebody connected to them a few years ago when
> we had a get together and drink night.
> They didn't have a newton night. When I searched their archives at
> the time the last newton listing was on how to get your info out of
> the newt and into a palm.
> Dan Jagendorf

Hi Dan,

Fascinating!

But I can't tell from your post if your were the drinker or the
drinkee <g> but sounds like you are a disenfranchised former user
group member, right?

So I take it therefore that the New York Newton Users Group has gone
the way of PDA de regar ? [...of the day]

What a shame. This was a great user group and it was even held and
supported by Apple in the CitiCorp building.

Alas, a small battle lost, but the war shall go on ;-)

John