Re: [NTLK] Upgrading Lucent Turbo Bronze card

From: James Wages (james_at_kiramek.com)
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 01:05:03 PDT

On 8/19/05 5:43 AM, Martin Joseph <martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com> wrote:
> Basically this seems to be nonsense

I am a skeptic too. But the fact is that this is the most detailed,
step-by-step method I have ever heard on this list... Boot OS 9, update the
Bronze Turbo with Apple AIRPORT firmware updaters. If it works, it could
get easier than that.

> Frank tried the method described using windows XP...

But not with a Mac. It may work with a Mac even if it doesn't work with
Windoze. We just need someone to try it. Or I can try it myself if I can
round up an OS-9 bootable Mac with an airport slot!

Best,

James Wages