[NTLK] Stylus replacement?

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 09:39:29 PDT

     I was at a social function last week where a mother brought her
cute little toddler. Said little toddler managed to grab my Newton
stylus when my back was turned and dump it somewhere that none of us
has been able to discover. So, I'm looking for a stylus replacement
that's ideally not too expensive as my wallet's recovering from three
years of unemployment. How is the e-mate stylus--does it feel O.K.
to use? What does the majority of the group here use? I could keep
using the bottom of my fountain pen, but that's not really the most
graceful method...