[NTLK] transferring works files to OS X

From: WIley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 11:23:01 PDT

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is any other way to transfer
Newton Works files to OS X other than the Newton Connection
utilities. I used to use the connection utilities over a wireless
card using wavelan and classic. Now I no longer have a wireless card
for the newton and my current machine does not have classic
installed. All I have is a keyspan adapter.
I've seen a few OS X apps that will sync, but nothing so far that
will transfer works files. Any ideas?