[NTLK] HELP! Nighttime Battery Drainage!

From: Ian Iverson (8-bit_persona2986_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 11:38:47 PDT

  My Newton MP 2100 has been turning on by itself at
night (often after I'm asleep) on a seemingly daily
basis. I have checked to make sure I don't have an
alarm set and can't think of what else would be
causing this. I wouldn't even mind so much if I
hadn't misplaced my AC adapter :-(. If at all
possible, would someone on the list please give me
some advice to help me reverse this? It would be
appreciated.

Thanks!
-Ian