Re: [NTLK] Keyboard trick

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 21:20:32 PDT

And one last observation. All of the (Apple) keyboards have a bug
where they don't do accenting properly with the capslock key down!
How many years has it been like that? You would expect that with
capslock down that option-e, then e would produce a capital acute E,
but it doesn't. You'll be glad to hear that is fixed in the new
Newtway driver. :)