Re: [NTLK] PresenterPad

From: Matthew Reidsma (mreidsma_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 10:37:57 PST

On 12/6/05, Andreas Nijenhuis <Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net> wrote:

> In a vintage (1994) video on the MessagePad, I saw an app that goes by
> the name of PresenterPad.
>
> Looks good. May be usefull when delevering speeches.
>
> Does anyone know where one can find this package?

Presenter Pad stopped working with NOS 2.0, but it had a replacement
called PromptPad, which you can find on UNNA:

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/notes_enhancements/PromptPad

I was scanning the list archives for the URL and it came up that the
former Pope used a white Newton and Presenter Pad when he gave
speeches:

UseNet discussion: http://tinyurl.com/d9p8u

Newtontalk thread from 2002: http://tinyurl.com/dvle6

--