[NTLK] VoiceNotes again

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 18:35:27 PST

Hello Guilio,

I'm not sure what specifc .pkg file I initially downloaded and used for Voice Notes. All I know is that I save d a few long-playing notes on my newton. When the demo expired, I could simply select one of the voice notes, tap on "Duplicate" in the Actions menu (the little envelope thingie), and just like that, I had another template for a long-playing note!

As far as the sixty-second time limit on standard notes sound recordings, I believe that was the standard; if you are getting longer time length recordings, it's likely a Voice Notes function.

I can't say for sure that I can help, but send me an e-mail message this week. I'll double-check to see which Voice Notes app I downloaded and used.

Matt K.