Re: [NTLK] Help with NCU on OS 9.2 please

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 01:47:51 PST

Check the extensions for double occurance and right version.
There are exactly two extensions needed to get NCU working.
One of them was related to Appletalk (I do not remember the exact name)
and the other one was IIRC open transport.
Under description you should be able to identify the NCU related extensions.

Cheers
Johannes