Re: [NTLK] eMate totaled. :'( How can I get the data?

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 05:28:55 PST

Sadly, no.

If you have two cards by the battery, one is the ROM and the other is
the memory expansion, The eMate with the memory expansion uses the
card and memory on the main circuit board. Moving that card to
another eMate will result in it being erased.

My offer to rescue your data is still good, shipping in US is about
$9 each way with insurance.
I also have an eMate that has had hinge repair and batteries re-
celled for sale, contact me off list.

Woody