[NTLK] [ADMIN] .Mac users are not getting NewtonTalk - go bug .Mac

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Sat Dec 17 2005 - 08:11:58 PST

mac.com has been blocking all messages originating from NewtonTalk for at
least the last 24 hours. They are bouncing all incoming list messages with an
error that says that we are spamming them. This is obviously not the case,
since NewtonTalk has been a legitimate, opt-in list for almost 10 years now.

I've attempted to contact .Mac admins to correct this issue, but if any of you
subscribers with .Mac accounts see this message on the RSS feed or my news
post on the home page, please contact .Mac support and tell them to fix this
problem. I'm hoping that the more complaints they get, the faster they'll fix
it. I can't do anything about it.

(To add insult to injury, my home ISP is currently having a total routing
hissy-fit at the moment, so even I am having problems getting and sending
messages.)