Re: [NTLK] Newton 110 Hand reconition is horrible. Connection issues

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 03:20:46 PST

On Dec 17, 2005, at 11:32 PM, Justin Graziano wrote:

> Oh you mean Mr.Graziano? Actually its David Graziano my brother. We
> both are
> big time Mac collecters and we both have the same ISP (no he doesnt
> live
> with me though but we do share the same network so only one of us has
> pay.) He is only 19 and it wouldn't surprise me if it were him being a
> troll
> since he loves annoying people! Yes the Applehelp_at_verizon.net is the
> email
> address we both use to help Mac users who need help although the Catz
> one I
> never heard of. My brother is always getting me in trouble like this
> why
> dont I just get him off the DSL plan? Infact I will talk to him and
> see if
> it was him tomorrow.
So it's complete coincidence that he was blacklisted here yesterday and
you show up today? I think this smells fishy. Also, you should think
twice before sharing a DSL connection with such a person. He is quite
likely to get you cut off...

> How do you use graffiti? I dont see the program on my Newton?
You would need to download and install it from your mac (or PC). Try
looking over at UNNA.org or googling for it.
> Even if the
> Newton OS 2.0 isn't supported can it still be run? Mac OS X isn't
> supported
> on some Macs but it still runs!

True, but the Newton OS is contained in ROM, so it's not upgradeable
like software, sorry.

Marty