[NTLK] Help with Newtsync 0.3.3

From: Michael Beale (mjbeale50_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 22:41:27 PST

Dear Newton fanatics/supporters.

I need some help here. Have in the past been able to get connection
however it is not elusive. Something I should be aware of which I am not
doing now means cannot synch.

Things that I have done since last synch include security upgrades for
osx10.3

Currently if I try and use NCU under Classic looking for other computer
under NCU find multiple entries of computer name plus minor variations of
name when using Dock. Sometimes one, two or more entries. Clearly there
is communication over network but cannot get NCU to work

When trying to get Newtsync to work no go. Cannot connect.

Any suggestions?

Love using the Newton but problems very frustrating.

Mike