[NTLK] Translation German -> Netherlands needed

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 03:13:44 PST

Hello Frank,

According to the international postal agreement, French is the
international postal language. Yes, indeed.

So, "Fragile" would do.

Otherwise, in Dutch, you may write : "Breekbaar" (for fragile),
"Voorzichtig behandelen, svp" (for handle with care, please).

Anyway, I know someone who worked during holidays at the Dutch postal
services, and they are throwing the items in the different bags,
regardless what's written on them. Good packing is still your best protection.

Best regards,

Andreas