[NTLK] Whatever happened to Planet Newton?

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 04:34:15 PST

For a while, I was getting a lot of stuff from Planet Newton. Then I
stopped, because I pretty much had all the stuff I wanted. But I
dropped by there recently, and noticed it's not there anymore.
Has it been moved to another spot, or is it gone for good? I mean,
UNNA is nice, but I really enjoyed Planet Newton's arrangement when
looking for something new.

--
"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."