Re: [NTLK] PresenterPad 1.03

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 19:32:15 PST

Dear List Members,
For those of you interested in the PresenterPad software.
Unfortunately I've not had good results in the testing process.
With 1.01 there were issues with the application having errors with some
features and also the application would not use the entire available display
area of the MP2100.

I can announce that the due to the generosity of John Venzon (Curator of the
Newton Museum) who searched his Hard Drive on his Mac we now have version
1.03 (1.01 was the first version we had and I tested above.)

Version 1.03 seemed to be exhibit better use of the available display area
of the MP2100 though not perfect. I tried loading it onto an MP130 and it
still had issues with the application having errors with some features.

Just for verification I loaded 1.03 onto my Clear MP110 with NOS 1.2 and it
worked flawlessly and those issues with someof the features did not appear.

My only plea now is to the Newton Community - that anyone who may have
version 1.1 contact me. I'd like to test it out and see if it works with the
MP2100 or not. It may in all likelyhood NOT work with NOS 2.0 .....

Again THANK you JOHN! for taking the time to dig up the files off your
Mac... be aware those who are interested that I had to use PackType on the
.PKG to be able to install the files on my Newts.

I'll be forwarding this later to DJ to be placed on www.stillnewt.org

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung