[NTLK] See you soon

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 19:33:58 PST

Frank,

I meant to say at MacWorld and the WWNC. I don't know how long I'll
be able to stay but the opportunity is too great to miss and I'll be
there.

Dale

From: "Frank Gruendel" <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Seeing folks at MacWorld
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:38:31 +0100

Dale wrote:

> p.s. hoping to see some of you at SF MacWorld next month/year.

Be aware that immediately following the MacWorld is the
Worldwide Newton Conference WWNC, which is held in SF, too.
You'll see not only some, but many of us if you go there.
A link to a place where all the gory details are explained
can be found on the start page of the site in the signature.

Frank