Re: [NTLK] [FA] Complete Newton Collection from

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 11:48:36 PST

Subject: Re: [NTLK] [FA] Complete Newton Collection from

On 20/12/05 12:49, "junkvenzon_at_mac.com" <junkvenzon_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone:
>
> <shameless plug>
>
> In order to help pay for a remodel, I'm selling my Newton Collection
on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=5844280178&rd=1&sspagename=
> STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
>
> In includes one of every version of the Newton Apple released, along
with the
> Motorola Marco. I'm including every accessory, boxed software and
developer
> manual I've managed to find for the past 7+ years.

You have everybody's attention now: Read
http://www.boingboing.net/2005/12/21/apple_newton_museum_.html .

Hmh, I wonder if maybe the World Newton Association could take up this
collection, at least secure access to the documentation for the
developers... Maybe you should postpone the sale until after the World
Newton Congress thing in January. You're in California, right? That's
going to be in San Francisco. Go there, talk to them, and see what
ideas come up. I could even imagine that they would be very happy to
set up an exhibition with you during the congress, or a presentation of
rare items, or something.

Talk to David Abramowitz or Ronnie Simon.

'Kasko