Re: [NTLK] [FS] NewtUSB available

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 01:41:27 PST

Hi Justin,

you have probably bought a DB9 to USB adapter which on eBay are very
cheap.
If so, please take a look on the wiki to find some useful infos to
make best use of your adapter here:
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/230KSerialConnection

Then i am sorry i can't make NewtUSB cheaper, but consider that me is
a Newton user for first,
and having the chance to use such accessory made my setup easier to
use and more pleasant to see.

I just can't await to read feedback by people who will receive their
NewtUSB!

Regards,

Adriano