Re: [NTLK] TimeTrax Links?

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 18:15:24 PST

Wow!
Sounds scary to me, but then again, due to my ignorance regarding the
database soup schema or whatever it's called, perhaps this is yet simply
another example of the robust nature of the beast, i.e. the NOS. It's a
good thing, to be sure, assuming I don't end up convoluting things in
the process of running two major apps that tinker with the same soups.

I'll test it out on a spare and see. I don't really like the idea
however of loading up my Newt with excess baggage. MoreInfo must have a
heavy footprint, so I'm inclined to step away from this possibly heavy-
handed approach. What do you think? Please tell me more about your
experience running TimeTrax and MoreInfo concurrently.

How, for example, do you use the two of these heavy-hitters on a day-to-
day basis? I'm very curious to know, TIA ;-))) John