[NTLK] My Late Christmas Present for the Newton Community...

From: newtontalk_at_maceffects.net
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 18:10:48 PST

Hello Everyone,
I have been working on this for a long time, and I was hoping to have it
done by Christmas day, unfortunately it needed more coding before it could
be done... I have created with help from other web designers the best
TOTALLY FREE Newton, Mac, PC Auction website (Newton and Mac under
Apple)... You can sell anything else on there to but its mainly for Macs
and Newtons... You will receive $0.50 with your signup, the site is:
http://www.macdeals.org/newton/ I hope you enjoy it, and please hand me
some constructive criticism, and suggestions, I'll be adding a Forum too
soon.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
Mark Jozaitis