Re: [NTLK] eMates and Mice?

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 13:17:07 PST

        Now now, not pointerless, just challenging.

        If an Atari 800 can play movies, power hard drives, and connect
to DSL, and have a graphical GUI with a mouse a Newton can be given the
unique requirements to have mouse control.

        As with everything in computers, do you want something to work
with something else? Well, write the drivers. Duh!

        What? The Newton doesn't naturally look for a cursor? Add the
environment/shell that will be looking for it.

        I remember when I was working with the EZ2VGA card and really
wished there was a mouse for the Newton. Hope we can figure that out
sometime.

        Hmmm.. wonder if a touch tablet would be easier?

Greg Goodwin / Doctor Clu