Re: [NTLK] wtb: screen cover clips

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 17:27:46 PST

Ravi,

the tiny clips you mean the pieces on the back of the MessagePad where
the screendoor locks?
If so, i have some i can ship you. Do you need only one or both?

Adriano

Il giorno 04/feb/05, alle 05:04, Ravindra Mohabeer ha scritto:

I just got a wonderful condition MP 2000. It still has that fresh from
the box surface with little to no wear. I don't think the last person
used it except to take it out of the box and play with it. The only
problem is that the little tiny clips on the back are broken though I
can't tell why with how little the unit was used.

Any one have extras laying around or know where I can get them
inexpensively? I'm in Toronto but I don't too much mind shipping.

Thanks, Ravi

--
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all
inquiries