Re: [NTLK] Car Adapter for Newtons

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 08:09:33 PST

Hello List,

Has anyone heard of a Car adapter for the Newton line?
I'm searching the web and looking for manufacturers - I think I have
tracked one down, but am interested if anyone else has info on this or
actually owns one.

If you have a link or any other info please post here.
If I'm able to negotiate a price - What would be a price someone here
would pay? I think I saw a suggested price of $89 and contacting
vendors seem to pull a price of $57 but that' s a bit steep still IMO.
I'm still waiting on a response from the manufacturer I contacted and
likely purchases would go through them or a local reseller.

Seems like they may not make them at all though...
I also know that we need to check the specs so they are within the
guidelines of the a/c adapter spec in some respects so it doesn't
damage our Newtons... If anyone knows what are the most important
specs to be concerned about please mention them here.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung