Re: [NTLK] Internet Setup

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 06:08:09 PST

Hmm - the program Error Info on my newton lists -16022 error as being
"CommunicationS Tool Error - Operation failed because a resource was
not available" - Are you sure you have NIE installed properly? Drivers
for your networking card? Perhaps you could email us back with a list
of what you believe "all the necessary packages" to be - on several
occasions I've seen people claim that but really were missing some part
of NIE that they didn't know about.

Then again - I've also seen people remove everything, put the same set
of packages back onto their newt (possibly in a different order) and
have it work where the prior installation didn't. Good Luck!

J Tyler Nichols