Re: [NTLK] GPS Mouse Antennas for Newton (was: Hiking Newton)

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 10:09:52 PST

Ron,

I'm VERY interested in GPS on my MP's. In fact, I would love to develop a
way to "track" MP's with a GPS card in them within a certain radius on a
computer in my truck. The purpose is my 4x4 wheelin', to outfit everyone in
the ride with a MP/GPS and track/record everyone. Great for the camp fire
story telling and mainly search & rescue...

My hurdle is that I NEED the GPS receiver to be a PCMCIA card.......

Any possessors of such cards that want to let them go, please let me know.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 110/120 v1.3/120 v2.0/130/2100 x 3/NotePhone
www.NewtonMP.com (still coming)
Go Green! Go White! Go Michigan State