Re: [NTLK] Mah-jongg game "EJan" for Newton

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 19:54:09 PST

I'm glad people will enjoy this.
Can anyone who can read Japanese and also understands Mah-Jongg please
explain to me the radio button's Names in English and how and when to
use them. I've figured out how to play but the features are alien to
me and I'm not able to get a fourth tile when I have three and a
player throws out the fourth tile... and other such nuances...

Thanks List...

I think some of the Buttons are PON KAN.... etc..

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung