[NTLK] FS: Lucent Wavelan With 2 Orinco GOLD Cards.....

From: N8NOE (n8noe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 23:29:52 PST

Hi All,
        I have taken my Wavelan down since being back in Michigan.
One Reason I had installed the Wavelan was for my "Late" boss who
would pull up in the Drive, and wait for me, there he'd have access.
I'm Selling the Wavelan with 2 Gold Cards and I'll include a Netgear
Wired Router, and CAT5... I no longer use the Wireless Features of the
Wavelan and my Newton 2100. If anyone is interested in all of this,
PLEASE Contact me direct. This is Complete, and works Great with the
Newton
and the rest of the systems I've tied in (Mac, PC, Palm, Newton, Even
Some Ham Radio)..
Make Me an offer, And I can ship!.. I wanted to post here before I put
it on eBay..
I'd like to see someone get this that can use it ....
Thanks!.. Jeff-N8NOE
Jeffrey M. Swiger
Amateur Radio Division
** N8NOE **
Waterford, Michigan 48329-3243
N8NOE_at_Comcast.Net
AIM Name: N8NOE
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=N8NOE
http://www.qrz.com/callsign/n8noe
http://www.eham.net/user/profile/n8noe
The Flying Pigs QRP Club International: FP#-1031
North American QRP CW Club: #0711
" Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler"!.........