Re: [NTLK] FS: Lucent Wavelan With 2 Orinco GOLD Cards.....

From: N8NOE (n8noe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 10:50:47 PST

Hi All....
        I'm NOT interested in a trade (Unless your a Ham)... The cards go with
the Wavelan.
This I'd like to keep as a package, 2 Gold Cards, The Lucent Wavelan
Access Point/Router,
CAT5, Power Supplies, Netgear Router (For Hard lining into any system
out, I'm aware of)
This is a Complete Set-up, I might have a few Bronze Cards or Silver,
But this is the BIG-Dog.
It has the availability to use an outside Gain Antenna (This I'm not
Selling)... I am including the
Desktop type antenna, about 6" Tall...
Jeff-N8NOE